UK Job Network
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
£34,000k basic + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading FM service provide in the Yorkshire & Humberside area. We are looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Service Engineers to join our team covering various sites across Yorkshire/Humberside. Main office location for this contract would be Leeds.
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air-conditioning Engineer to provide the necessary specialist engineering support to New and Existing Contracts where the assets vary from Water Chillers, VRF and Split Air-conditioning systems.
Salary: £34,000 p/a (Shift allowance TBC)
Ideal candidate will have:
* Experience within a similar role/environment is essential
* Computer literate with good skills in word, excel, email, internet, PDA use etc
* Able to work on own initiative
* Good knowledge of SHEQ procedures, risk assessments, work permits etc
* Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further education qualifications in an appropriate discipline
* Minimum air conditioning engineer qualifications to City & Guilds 2072, NVQ level 2 or equivalent
* Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
* Must have C&G award in 2079-11 F-Gas and ODS regulations
* Hydrocarbon A2 Certification
Company Benefits Package:
* 24 days holiday, increasing to 25 days after 2 years' service
* Company Car/Van – Business Use Only
* Company Pension Scheme (5% matched)
* 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
* Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
* Gym membership discounts
* Cycle to work scheme
* Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
Im looking to arrange interviews immediately so please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.