UK Job Network
37.5 Hours per week. There are three shift patterns available. Working Wednesday – Sunday, Thursday – Monday or Friday – Tuesday. The hours of work are 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm on a rotational shift pattern basis.
Please note this role will initially be based at Acton.
A role at Eurofins is challenging and varied each and every day. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to reward our great people for all the hard work they do.
* Reading plates, confirmation and validation of analytical results as required.
* Preparation of media in line with methods and standards.
* Adhering to documented procedures for all aspects of laboratory work, ensuring that all relevant information concerning samples is recorded, that samples are handled correctly, and that all necessary records and quality data are maintained.
* Maintain turnaround time at >99%, ensuring that daily targets are achieved.
* Responsible for ensuring that UK health and safety legislation is maintained and helping to ensure that the working environment is kept in a clean and tidy manner with due attention to the careful maintenance of all laboratory fittings and equipment.
* Ensure personal protective clothing equipment is worn in accordance with the Health & Safety policy.
* Work with the team to drive the laboratory forward through continuous improvement.
* To assist through operating best practice in order to meet the requirements of the UKAS accreditation standard.
* Any other duties requested by the Team Leaders
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.