UK Job Network
We are now recruiting for a highly analytical and numerical MI Developer to join our finance team. Reporting into the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, this role requires an extremely efficient and accurate individual when it comes to data analysis and the development of MI solutions.
Your proven track record in a previous Management Information role will demonstrate the use of your excellent organising and planning skills. You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the business’ performance by building and producing daily, weekly and monthly dashboards, which will enable senior stakeholders to measure the health of the business. Mapping and recording processes and procedures and making process improvement suggestions will also be a key feature of this role.
If you’re looking for your next opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects, with a chance to grow and progress within a fun and rewarding environment, we would love to hear from you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Interpret business requirements and determine optimum MI solutions to meet business needs
* Provide a consultative approach to assessing and delivering MI and reporting solutions
* Report any inconsistencies within reporting and production database and analyse requirements to make changes
* Analyse and improve performance of existing reports
* Convert legacy reports to new MI solutions using new BI tools
* Design and develop MI solutions such as reports, data-marts and dashboards to drive KPI analysis
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.