UK Job Network
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a Mental Health Support Worker who will be based within a school in Bellevale. You will be working on a small group basis with no more than 8 young people who have Social Emotional and Mental Health Needs.
These specialist SEN schools and provisions provide an education for children who are no longer in mainstream education. Therefore, associated social and emotional issues can result in a wide range challenging behaviours. You will support the national curriculum on a 121 or group basis and aid the development of social skills.
We look for:
* Experience working with adults or young adults who are in a residential setting
* Previous experience with challenging behaviours
* Calm but positive personality, the ability to be empathetic when faced with challenging situations
* Skills to empower young people to make them believe they can achieve, encouraging learning
* Excellent listening skills
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Mental Health Support Worker or for more information about the role contact (url removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.