UK Job Network
The role is ideal for a confident and enthusiastic individual with an understanding of Medical Information who is looking to develop or build on their knowledge and gain exposure in assisting in the growth of a medical information department in the service provider industry.
* To oversee the medical information email accounts;
* To receive and return acknowledgment of medical information enquiries received by email;
* To perform duplicate checks in the MI database;
* To enter medical information enquiries into the MI database;
* To ensure that all medical information enquiries received into the medical information email accounts are forwarded to the appropriate individual(s);
* To help maintain the library of reference safety information (e.g., CCDS, SmPCs, PI, etc.) within the Medical Information database;
* To help maintain the library of Frequently Asked Questions and Standard Response Documents within the Medical Information database;
* To generate daily, weekly and monthly MI reports;
* Manage and track invoices for medical information services as required;
* To assist with the development and improvement of medical information processes and procedures
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.