UK Job Network
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Mechanical Project Engineer.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a growing design and build contractor and be part of a waste water project on the Yorkshire water framework, worth circa £20 million in value.
The ideal candidate will have ‘cradle to grave’ experience, having seen projects from preliminary design through to commissioning.
What are the responsibilities?
* Working closely with assisting the Project Manager
* Attending site surveys
* Liaising effectively with the site management in regards to design and procurement issues
* Working alongside the QS to produce cost plans and monitor project turn out costs and reporting this the Project Manager
Who we’re looking for
* Ideal candidates will have waste water background.
* Experience working on P removal schemes or tertiary solids removal would be beneficial
* Mechanical background
Only those with proof of right to work in the UK should apply for this vacancy.
For more details, please call (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.