UK Job Network
Mechanical Estimators Dublin €50-80k
Our client is expanding Mechanical Contractor based in Dublin who has an immediate requirement to recruit a number of Mechanical Estimators to join their team.
You will be working for a company that's going through a period of growth and takes pride in the value of service they provide for their clients. This is a technically challenging role where you will be recognised for handling all aspects of the estimating process: liaising with subcontractors, suppliers and customers, overseeing projects, occasionally visiting sites, analysing quotes and preparing tenders.
* Taking ownership of all aspects of Bid Preparation, Preparation of Enquiries to Sub-Contractors, Cost Comparisons and Bid Strategies
* To provide estimating expertise to compile compliant tender bids
* Prepare and issue of tenders in line with the tender documentations provided
* Obtaining estimates and prices from sub-contractors and suppliers
* Responsible for maintaining professional working relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
* Follow up tenders and assist with securing projects.
* To review contract tender information and identify incomplete elements
* Proven track record of securing projects of various sizes and complexity within the Mechanical Building Services sector
* At least 4 years construction experience
* Have a thorough understanding of detailed drawings, with the ability to consider method, risk and sequence of works to the preparation of each project cost plan
* A competent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
* You should be able to measure accurately, work unaided and have the ability to work under pressure effectively.
* Excellent organisation skills
For more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.