Salary: £32000 – £36000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 32000.00
Maximum Salary: 36000.00
Job Location: London
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – London- Permanent – circa 36k
My client one of the UKs largest Facilities Management companies in the UK are looking for a Mechanical Engineers in the London area to maintain a well known football stadium.
The successful candidate will be doing PPM and reactive works, L8 training , minor plumbing works required i.e. changing TMVs/Taps etc also.
• Carry out maintenance, reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations. Pumps, Boilers, FCUs, AHUs, HVAC plant
• Maintain all records associated with delivering the service ensuring faults are repaired in accordance with the contract requirements
• Complete all works in a competent and compliant manner in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE requirements (Inc the supervision of sub-contractors) and documents completed.
• Develop a level of competence in the application of IT skills (Excel / Word / Email / PDA), to manage business information, communication and workload.
• Work with team leader to prioritise workload to ensure all works are completed within time and budget.
• Ensure all types of work undertaken are assessed for hazards and risks and those risks and hazards are appropriately managed.
Candidates must be mechanically qualified.
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please get in touch immediately