UK Job Network
Are you an aspiring Digital Marketer looking to start your career with a well-established and evolving company?
Simple Legal Solutions has grown over the last 9 years into a leading claims management company. They have invested time and worked hard since the day they were formed to perfect their business model. Simple Legal Solutions is an evolving company, always adapting to the latest industry developments. It is the constant evolution and commitment to improvement which has allowed them to secure accounts with many UK-based law firms.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking for a hardworking and motivated Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Updating Social media platforms
* Creating and writing content for blogs
* Analysing and reporting on content/blogs/posts
* Setting up and updating web pages
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Simple Legal Solutions
Desired Qualities, Skills, and Knowledge:
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience on WordPress and Photoshop
* Attention to detail
* Actively use social media platforms
* Grade 4/C in English Language or equivalent is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Holidays:
* £12,720 per annum
* 30 hours per week Monday-Friday (Training weeks will be 37.5 hours)
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program with the possibility of progression onto one of our Level 4 programs
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residence status to apply for this role
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.