UK Job Network
Platform Resourcing are a recruitment business based in South East Wales covering vacancies across the UK. At present we are working in partnership with a bespoke marketing company who are based in the Caerphilly area of South East Wales.
This business have a wide ranging portfolio of companies they work with promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising. They have experienced a period of consistent growth they are now looking to add to the team and recruit for a Marketing Executive. This permanent role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to grow along with the business and to show case their skill set. This really is a varied role within a growing business who rewards their staff, offering a competitive salary, pension and great on site facilities.
If you are self-motivated, driven and ambitious then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress. Those applying will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing and will have a minimum of 3 years experience within a in a digital marketing role ideally as a Marketing Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Account management across various different industries
* Communicate project plans and progress to customers
* Effective use of communication methods – Email, Phone and Social Media
* Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Social media management, specifically across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
* Management of SEO, PPC and use of Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
* To analyse and improve the on-site and off-site SEO for websites
* Use of WordPress CMS
* To stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activity in order to make recommendations
* Working on continuous improvement digital strategies
* Use of Google Adwords
* Use of Google Analytics
* Google & Bing Webmaster Tools
* Social Media Advertising
Salary & Benefits
* Salary £20,000 – £25,000 p/a
* 20 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
* Company Pension Scheme
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV