UK Job Network
Purpose of the role – To be an initial contact to incoming enquiries from potential clients looking for information about my clients software. Building relationships and understanding of prospects while sharing how the software can support care delivery.
Take ownership of any incoming communication from prospective clients, via phone, website, email and web chat, sharing product capabilities, case studies and indicative pricing to qualify leads and create opportunities.
Activities and duties:
· Explaining and answering clients queries on the product through calls, web and emails
· Providing insights, arranging demos and answering questions
· Tracking campaigns and responding to all sales ready leads
· Reporting progress across all target markets and live campaigns
· Proactively supporting the development of targeted campaigns to enhance lead generation and conversion
· Attending trade events and shows
· Supporting the wider Revenue team activities to deliver sustainable growth and excellent prospect experience.
· Working as part of cross-functional teams to support the objectives of the company.
· Previous experience in pre-sales, sales and/or market development
· Confident and capable communicator
· Team player
· Be able to work to own initiative and multi-task.
· Understanding of Sales process within a B2B environment
· Experience of the SaaS industry
· Working with technology – particularly Software as a Service
· Experience of Salesforce or other CRM
· Competitive salary
· 25 days holiday + 3 additional days over Christmas
· Private healthcare
· Life insurance
· Company pension scheme
· Cycle-to-work scheme
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.