UK Job Network
We are recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to work for a large manufacturing engineering company located in the Wakefield area
* Implement, control and manage small to medium sized projects.
* Develop manufacturing processes within the organisation to increase efficiency, reduce waste and improve quality.
* Drive through implementation of factory layout changes and other changes using a 'hands on' style when required.
* Assist in training requirements for shop floor staff where required to provide support for implementing changes regarding process improvement.
* Carry out time studies to establish baseline measurements and use the data to drive implementation of efficiency savings.
* Introduce modern manufacturing techniques and drive best practice process improvements across the business.
* To support development of a modern continuous improvement and lean manufacturing culture across the organisation.
* Implement changes and qualify improvements by implementing KPI's.
* To develop the preventive maintenance procedures for machinery and equipment
* Identify waste in existing processes
* PLC Logic and programming
* Educated to Degree or HND standard in manufacturing engineering
* The ideal candidate will have a proven ability in programming, fault-finding and route cause analysis.
Permanent Weekends only pattern
You will be paid a basic salary of £36,000 to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV