UK Job Network
Our Account Escalation Engineering (AEE) team is the pinnacle of Global Technical Support and has engineers who are collectively responsible for providing technical leadership and direction to some of the most complex and demanding customer escalations in ServiceNow. They drive successful closure of technical issues via collaboration with cross functional teams across the company whilst delivering the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a Manager to lead our EMEA Account Escalation Engineering team.
What you get to do in this role:
This is a highly visible role within a highly innovative team where we provide outstanding customer support in the most challenging of circumstances. The AEE manager oversees the EMEA AEE team’s activities and works closely Account Escalation leadership to ensure the timely resolution of customer issues. This is an exciting and challenging role for candidates with both business acumen and technical expertise and reports directly to the Global Head of Account Escalation Engineering. Successful candidates will be invited to collaborate with a global leadership team on process improvements and strategic initiatives.
NOTE: This is not a Sales or Sales Support role.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
* Ensures customers receive excellent and consistent service.
* Refine, analyze and validate effectiveness of predictive models to solve business problems and achieve growth and profit business objectives.
* Develop and maintain efficient and effective operations leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences.
* Evaluation of current processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement.
* Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
* Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action and control work and make decisions to attain clear goals.
* Determines best hiring strategy to align technical support staff for an ever-evolving product suite.
* Responsible for People Management – Attrition management, productivity, employee morale, resource allocation and utilization, team motivation and skills training
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.