UK Job Network
Swisslog helps forward-thinking companies optimize the performance of their warehouses and distribution centres with future-ready automation systems and software. A member of the KUKA Group, a leading global supplier of intelligent automation solutions with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
Due to the launch of a brand new distribution centre Swisslog require an Engineering Team Leader with experience of automated equipment such as conveyors, pallet stacker cranes, robots and other types of automated equipment.
We are looking for:
* Electrical and Mechanical maintenance engineering skills
* Experience working on automated equipment such as pallet stacker cranes, pallet conveyor, light goods conveyor, robots and monorail systems
* Demonstrable understanding of the principles of excellent customer service
* Effective time and workload management skills
* Ideally experience of PLC systems (S5, S7, safety PLCs)
* Experience of robotics (desirable not essential)
* Proven competence in H&S
* Knowledge of software controlled logistic systems and understanding of daily operational problems in a logistics centre
* Use of CMMS for PPM’s and fault logging for reporting and identifying CI
* Good level of health and fitness and to be able to work safely at height
Swisslog offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package disclosed on application.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this attractive Maintenance Team Leader role with a global leader in warehouse automation
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.