UK Job Network
Maintenance Engineers wanted for either days or shifts. We are proud to be working with a food manufacturing. The company is looking to grow their existing team of skilled electrical engineers and multi-skilled engineers. The company are going through a period of expansion as they build an additional factory.
Maintenance Engineer duties include:
* Carry out routine preventative maintenance tasks and corrective actions.
* Reactive and preventative maintenance.
* Investigate root cause.
* Maintain clear communication with both engineering and production. teams to ensure teamwork through-out the whole operations team.
* PLC inputs & outputs using electrical meters.
* Component failure – motors, sensor, relays, soft starts & inverters.
Maintenance Engineer requirements:
* Must have a minimum of three years as an electrical engineer or multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias.
* PLC fault-finding skills.
* Must be able to drive due to location.
Hours of Work: Days or shifts available
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.