UK Job Network
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing/Production – DAYS
Circa £40,000 (+ Over time) – Monday – Friday 2pm – 10:30pm.
Mason James Appointments is currently supporting a leading FMCG Manufacturing customer with the recruitment of engineering support at their Liverpool location.
The role of the Engineer is to carry out all aspects of plant maintenance and repair to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the production and intake systems, in order to minimise downtime and deliver business objectives.
You will liaise with the production teams addressing breakdowns or interruptions to production.
Skills and Experience
* Qualification/Apprenticeship in a relevant field essential.
* Strong experience in both Electrical and Mechanical engineering.
* Minimum 17th Edition certified.
* Strong experience as an engineer within a team-based manufacturing/production environment.
* Experience within a food/drink manufacturing environment beneficial.
Please apply to this role for immediate review – contact Sean Bruce at Mason James Appointments for more information
Engineering Recruitment; Manufacturing; Maintenance Engineering; Multi Skilled Engineering
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.