UK Job Network
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our busy team in Marlborough.
This key administration function provides support to our Construction & Estate Maintenance team and its customers. It is a challenging role that comprises a variety of duties essential to the smooth running of the business, including:
* Taking service calls and distributing workload efficiently to the team
* Updating customers on progress
* Invoicing jobs in a timely manner
* Upselling work where appropriate
* Providing service quotes and maintenance contracts in a timely manner
* Monitoring work in progress to ensure it is kept to or below target
* Managing LOLER and CFTS for the branch
* Maintaining Health & Safety records for the branch
* Dealing with warranty claims
The ideal candidate will be IT literate, with strong numeracy skills. A proven track record of excellent communication skills, an organised and diligent approach, and the ability to work to deadlines are essential qualities of a successful candidate.
Technical experience, or knowledge of construction, agriculture, or groundcare would be advantageous
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV