UK Job Network
At Simply Education we work with both main stream and specialist SEND schools in Berkshire who require 1-1 Teaching Assistants.
Over the past few months we have seen an increase in supply specifically for Teaching Assistants on a day to day supply basis to work 1-1. We are looking for qualified and unqualified TA's with experience working within SEND who are looking for flexible work completely catered to you.
Successful candidates will need to;
– Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
– Have the relevant qualifications or experience
– Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
– Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
– Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
– Your own dedicated primary school consultant
– A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
– 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
– Minimal administration (no timesheets)
– Email and SMS verification of bookings
– Online diary of bookings, school directions
– £75 referral scheme
– Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.