UK Job Network
Locum Principal Clinical / Counselling Psychologist
Ministry of Defence
Ever thought about working to support the Military?
Hours: 3 days per week
Start date: As soon as possible
37.31 per hour via umbrella company
Mind Professionals are currently recruiting for a Locum Psychologist to work alongside Military Personnel.
– Post-graduate doctoral level training in Clinical/Counselling psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996) as accredited by the BPS
– HCPC registration
– A minimum of two years post-qualification experience working as a Clinical/Counselling psychologist within Adult Mental Health
About the Role:
– Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
– You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
– Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
– Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Candidates who have previous MoD experience are desirable, as are those who have accreditation as a CBT Practitioner and/or as an EMDR practitioner/consultant.
For more information relating to the above role or to apply, please contact Ben Stone at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed) or apply here
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.