UK Job Network
Van Fitter – Port of Purfleet
£11.50ph – Enhanced rates for Overtime, Weekdays – £14.38 – Saturdays – £17.25
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Full UK driving licence is required
Full Training Provided
Gi Group are currently recruiting for Van Fitters to be based at our clients site at Purfleet Port
Our clients manage the logistics of new vehicles into the UK, Inspecting and modifying them to the client's requirements.
They provide a fitting service to a range of customer who require fleet vans fitting to their business needs
To be successful in this role you will require a Level 3 NVQ with relevant experience.
Your Main Duties Include:
* Boarding out transit/box vans to specific company requirements
* Building bespoke seating/shelving/storage in the rear of vehicles
* Power points may need to be fitted and housed
* Vehicle decals (stickers) may need to be added
* Regular use of power tools
This role would suit candidates who have either worked in a similar automotive environment or who have worked in industries similar to:
* Shop Fitting
* Construction labour roles, which may include boarding up
If you are interested in the position please call Gi Group on (phone number removed) and ask for Kevin or apply online.
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV