UK Job Network
SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
My client are looking to recruit a PA/secretary to join their well-established Commercial Law team in North End, Portsmouth.
You will act as PA for the head of department and assist with all associated administration duties including:
* General Management and Organisation
* File Openings
* Drafting of letters and documentation
* Compiling and preparing reports and presentations
* Managing expectations of clients
* Telephone calls and messages
* Booking of client appointments
* Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation, events
* Land Registrations
* File closures & balances
* Invoicing & account transactions
You must have good communication skills (spoken and written) and be able to work effectively as part of a team, ability to multi-task, flexibility and adaptability, tact and diplomacy, discretion and trustworthiness, attention to detail. Relevant experience working within a commercial or corporate environment is desirable but not essential for the right candidate.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.