UK Job Network
The Legal Operations Administrator will work primarily with the Group Legal team in the UK to carry out project support and administrative activities to support legal team, including in relation to diary management, technology solutions and roll outs, invoicing and billing arrangements, meeting and conference planning and organisation, learning and development activities, and supporting on matter and document management solutions.
* Support specific Group Legal projects as appropriate, for example trademark related projects.
* Support service provider relationship management, including panel refresh processes and relationship meetings.
* To track, process and manage the Group Legal UK priorities and to ensure the delivery of the numerous projects and tasks, aligned with Group Legal’s goals, and feeding into Group Legal’s project tracking and KPI (key performance indicator) monitoring.
* To be the first point of contact for any administrative assistance with regards to implementing Beyond Legal.
* Support effective execution of GL Communities of Practice priorities in collaboration with CoP leads.
* Support and admin for Group Legal internal committees (such as I&D, L&D) and Group Legal Leadership Team actions.
* Provide general administration support which includes but not limited to diary and travel management, expense processing and filing, meeting coordination, billing, and liaison with key service providers.
* Provide project support to UK Group Legal team members as appropriate
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.