Job Type: Full Time / Temporary
Job Location: NE34, South Shields, South Tyneside
Job Title: Lecturer in Plumbing
Job type: Full-time
Full Job Description
SSP Education are working with a very reputable college based in the North East and we have a very exciting opportunity.
The Construction department requires a full time Plumbing Lecturer to be involved in the development and delivery of a range of engaging learning programmes across levels 2-3 as well as the apprenticeship scheme. We are looking for someone with the drive and enthusiasm to deliver high standards of teaching, and who will be prepared to undertake some course leadership.
* To undertake a teaching programme and all aspects of the teaching and learning process
* Responsibility for the quality and implementation of the curriculum
* To assist the Curriculum Area Manager and Director of CEMAST, CETC and Construction in the management and review of the curriculum in accordance with College policies
* Implementing a student centered negotiated learning programme in accordance with the College’s curriculum framework.
* Keeping up to date records of student performance
* Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people at all ages and levels – essential
* Previous teaching experience – desirable
* Level 5 Teaching qualification – desirable
* Industry experience in Plumbing – essential
Experience in teaching and learning would be advantageous, although industry experience will be considered for those with the ambition of becoming an outstanding Lecturer.
We are looking to hear from passionate and experienced candidates who have an unbridled enthusiasm for their subject. If you are an experienced professional looking to share your extensive knowledge in a rewarding and exciting learning environment, we would love to hear from you.
Safeguarding and Digital Screening
SSP Education are committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners. It expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note that the advert may close early dependent on the volume of applications and applications may be scored and progressed prior to the application closing date
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.