UK Job Network
My client based in the Winchester area of Hampshire is looking to recruit a Lead Software Engineer on a Permanent basis.
You will work as part of the Platform team to provide a suitable platform for engineers, supply knowledge of tools, engineering principles, programming language and technical practices to an infrastructure team as well as setting an example for "Best Practice".
The main responsibilities include
– Getting code into production
– Test Drive Development
– Write, maintain and design the business logic of a software application
– collaborate with colleagues to create and achieve a common goal
– Write code in a way that supports continuous integration
– Design, create and evolve user-facing applications
– Design and implement software which exhibits good security properties
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following
– Ideally 5+ years of Software Development and 2+ years of Technical Leadership
– Experience of working with evolving Architecture
– Experience of Cloud-native architecture
– Experience working with Extreme Programming methods
– Experience working with a cross functional team
– Experience supporting their code running in a production environment
This position will require you to be based in the office for 3 days a week and the salary on offer is up to £55,000
Software Engineer, Software Developer, code
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.