UK Job Network
As a team, we transform our client’s businesses using a combination of strategic thinking, customer-centric service design, and agile engineering practices. We do this at internet scale – driving innovation, and enriching people’s lives. Our skills and talent enable PA’s purpose of creating positive a human future in a technology driven world.
As part of our Digital team, you’ll work alongside colleagues from across PA – delivering transformative digital solutions to today’s most complex business challenges. Our teams are trusted to deliver and given the space to be awesome. We’re an inclusive community for the curious, generous, pragmatic and committed digital practitioner.
You'll be leading a team or effort. We'll be looking at you to set direction and take responsibility for successfully achieving an outcome or deliverable. You may have a team of people to support, leading a development team, or else you could be working across multiple teams, providing some centralised expertise necessary for a larger program of work.
* You'll have expertise in architecture and will feel comfortable leading higher level architectural discussions.
* Using your experience of the development process, it’s likely you’ll own the overall process across a team, or multiple teams, building strong principles and putting robust methods and patterns in place.
* You will be comfortable having conversations with the client regularly, being one of the main points of engagement between the client and the project.
* Coaching and mentoring the team will be important in the role.
* Your involvement in shaping bids (working with a bid team) will assist to create approaches or proposals, and perhaps you may also add valuable contributions during presentations to clients in a formal selection process.
* You'll play an active role in account management
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.