UK Job Network
L&D Manager – 12 month mat cover
Looking to talk to people who would be looking for c£45k
This is a newly-formed position within an existing People, Culture & Development team which will also cover a 12 month maternity cover.
As the Learning and Development Manager you will be responsible for the Learning & Development strategy, developing new and innovative ways to engage colleagues in their development and promoting learning & development across the organisation.
Designing and delivering solutions appropriate for colleagues based throughout the UK, you will be responsible for creating bespoke learning solutions encompassing leadership and personal progression across all areas of the business.
You will work with the departments to identify skills gaps and to produce learning programmes that fit the business need and individual career paths that develop succession plans for our teams.
Alongside developing the company competencies and skills and knowledge matrix, we are looking for an individual who also understands the importance of life skills and wellbeing as part of the learning journey.
The role requires an innovative, forward thinking and creative individual with enthusiasm and the ability to engage with colleagues at all levels. The individual will need to be excellent at building relationships, able to balance priorities and genuinely committed to the ongoing improvement of the employee experience.
We want to hear from you if you have the following experience:
– Experience in creating an organisational L&D strategy
– Skills gap analysis
– Creating competency frameworks
– Curating management development programmes
– Managing an L&D budget
– Experience using eLearning authoring tools and LMS
– An understanding of creating an organisational communication strategy
– Excellent data management and interpretation skills.
– Experience of working within a commercial. environment and understanding the significance and impact of Learning & Development on company commercial metrics.
– The ability to form & maintain relationships with all levels of the organisation.
– Experience of writing and presenting reports and delivering presentations.
– Creating & managing a graduate programme
– Managing Levy funds
– Knowledge of systems to track personal development
– Educated to degree level with relevant background/ qualification in HR (e.g. CIPD)
– Experience of employee recognition programmes (e.g. peer – peer rewards, company awards programmes)
– Experience of running an organisational Wellbeing programme
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.