UK Job Network
Land Acquisitions Manager
Salary – £60,000 – £80,000 per annum (plus project bonus)
Start date – ASAP
Location – Merseyside
We are recruiting for a Land Acquisitions Manager for a growing company within the Renewable Energy sector in the North West of England, specifically developing and constructing Renewable Energy Projects in Solar, Battery Storage, and Peaking Plants.
The Land Acquisitions Manager is to liaise internally with the Connections and Development Managers; to ascertain geographical areas of interest near commercially viable connections with favourable planning prospects. Seek out opportunities and landowners interested in energy development to support the development team delivery of energy generation projects.
* Identify viable project sites with external parties (Agents and Landowners – emphasis on direct with landowners)
* Vet & assess potential sites
* Organise and co-ordinate meetings with landowners and agents
* Deliver shortlisted potential sites for progression to the Management Team with valid required documentation
* Liaise with internal team relating to Grid, Planning and Legal elements
* Create, build and maintain relationships with landowners and external parties to promote the business and gain new opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
* Degree qualified
* Strong analytical skills (Microsoft Projects, Excel, Word).
* Research skills
* Excellent time management
* Organisational ability
* Process driven Essential Knowledge for the role Knowledge / experience of land agency / acquisition, surveying (general), energy, renewables (battery, solar, peaking), power would be beneficial.
Previous experience in a similar role within energy development would also be beneficial as would knowledge of client management.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.