Salary: £80000 – £100000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Contract
Minimum Salary: 80000.00
Maximum Salary: 100000.00
Job Location: London
Hayward Hawk are currently recruiting for a KDB Developer for their Global Analytical client.
This is a long-term contract and Hybrid in London.
You will be working alongside the established development team and must have strong software engineering skills.
* Experience in developing KDB+ systems in complicated architecture
* Strong Q development experience
* Understanding of Unix/Linux development environments
* Knowledge of Python would be desirable
* Knowledge of any of the following business areas encompassing FX, Rates and Credit is desirable.
* Experience of Testing and Integrating secure components into large, complex codebase
* Produce scalable code that can handle low-latency, high-throughput demands
* Experienced in working with an agile environment
* Experience with Jira and Confluence required
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new contract please submit your CV for consideration FAO Katie Doyle