Our client is looking for enthusiastic and committed Exam Invigilators to join their friendly team of Invigilators in ensuring the smooth running of examinations.
The Duties will include
– Assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
– Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
– Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue
– Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
– After examinations ensuring exam papers and booklets are collected and counted, sorting completed scripts into candidate number order, before sealing and delivering them to examination boards
The ideal candidate will have previous exam administration experience and most importantly confidence with IT or previous experience of Computer Based exam delivery. Please send us your CV today