Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 30000.00
Maximum Salary: 40000.00
Job Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Internal Sales Engineer / Internal Sales Manager
Sector: Electronic Engineering
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 p.a
McCarthy Adams Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a highly successful manufacturing group based in Lincoln in the recruitment of their Internal Sales Engineer / Internal Sales Manager (Electronic Engineering). This role will be working as part of the sales team to support global sales activities with an emphasis on communication to both customers and the externally based sales team. This position will suit someone wanting to move from Technical Engineering into Sales, experienced internal sales engineer or someone newer in the sales role who is looking to develop further.
They are a high-technology design and manufacturing business specialising in electronic / microwave components and sub-systems, from the initial design through to manufacture, providing products to the aerospace, defence, marine, medical and automotive markets. As the Internal Sales Engineer / Internal Sales Manager your key duties and responsibilities include:
* Maintain customer relationships
* Respond to customer enquiries and update them on progress.
* Manage customer expectations.
* Support exhibition and sales campaigns.
* Liaise with Product Management and the wider business functions to resolve customer questions and communicate answers.
* Communicate customer’s feedback on suggested solutions.
* Participate in weekly Sales, Quotation and Pricing meetings.
* Track opportunities through their life cycle.
* Maintain Forecast.
* Maintain customer database.
* Maintain CRM.
* Keep track of market trends and competitor activities.
* Maintain awareness of wider group brands, support group initiatives and introductions.
* Support compliance with Import/Export requirements.
* Understand and adhere to company quality and process requirements.
Requirements for the Internal Sales Engineer:
* Ideally a Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience, selling technical solutions
* Technical background in Electronic Engineering – Electronic components and subcomponents, products such as Power Amplifiers, Multi-chip Hybrids, Millimetre wave Diode assemblies.
* Technical Qualification: Degree/HNC/HND in Engineering subject or suitable experience.
* Strong interest in technology and technical market-place
* Ability to build good relationships
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
#internalsales #engineeringjobs #lincolnrecruitment #hiringnow #salesjobs #microwave #poweramplifiers #electronicengineering
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.