UK Job Network
We are a charitiable organisation within the Educational sector based in Alton, Hampshire who are looking for an experienced HR/Recruitment professional, with a passion for seeking out talent, to join our HR team as our Recruitment Specialist.
As the Recruitment Specialist you will be working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, we can offer a salary of up to £32k pro rata, 27 days holiday pro rata plus bank holidays, free parking, wellbeing classes, social events and an attractive benefit package.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Recruitment Specialist will manage recruitment activity for the charity and act as an interface between internal management and external organisations with a view to building a strong employment proposition in the external market place and enabling the organisation to attract high calibre candidates at optimum cost.
The role requires a professional recruiter who can hit the ground running to ensure that this project is delivered on time and to the highest standards.
The main duties of the Recruitment Specialist are:
• Source candidates using a variety of media, including utilising social media tools and methods.
• Work with the HR team to maximise our ability to resource candidates directly at optimum cost, manage the recruitment budget and negotiate favourable rates with external suppliers.
• Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process by providing coaching and advice on effective resourcing and selection methods
• Monitor the recruitment process of Student Support Assistants and provide innovative solutions which reduce time-to-hire.
• Advise and assist managers in recruitment and selection, ensuring that correct procedures are adhered to and that appropriate advice is given in accordance with the Trust’s policies and employment legislation.
• Take responsibility for making a final check on advertisement text to ensure that advertisements, job descriptions and person specifications are appropriate before processing to ensure compliance with employment legislation and Trust policy.
• Explore and put into place innovative strategies for recruitment
• Ensure that all enquiries to the department from both internal and external parties are handled effectively and efficiently, e.g. employees, managers or prospective applicants
Work with and meet with the marketing team on a regular basis to ensure new technologies and social media are used to their optimum capability to support the recruitment process.
• Build and maintain strong productive relationships with managers.
To be successful for the Recruitment Specialist role you will have a sound knowledge of recruitment and selection practices and importantly have an innovative approach. You will have worked in a similar role within agency or specialist recruitment, or an in house/internal recruitment role. You will be PC literate including Excel and have an excellent attention to detail, whilst being able to multi task in what will be a busy role.
We are looking for a self-starter, who is proactive and has excellent communication skills.
If you are seeking a new challenge and happy with a 6-month fixed term contract role, then please send us your CV for immediate consideration
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.