Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Job Location: London
ROLE: Integration Engineer
LOCATION: London (On-site)
SALARY: Skillset Dependant
A Software Engineer specializing in API development, you will be key to enabling the flow of data and its underlying transactions through interacting with APIs and middleware tools.
The role will be responsible for end-to-end integration and data flows between Cloud and some on-premise solutions. We are seeking someone with experience of writing API's (RESTful services, SOAP, JSON, Web Services) as well as supporting existing APIs.
In addition, the role will require someone who has worked with middlewareintegration tools to setup the flow of data between various systems including CRM, procurement and ERP tools.
This role will also be responsible for the configuration and ownership of the middleware solutions.
The individual will need to understand the business systems and work alongside the DBAs, CRM administrators and BA roles to ensure data integrity and align with strict company information security processes.
The business is going through a major digital transformation, and this will be a key role in ensuring the success of this project.
Previous knowledge and experience of supporting middlewareintegration solutions such a Informatica, Mulesoft, Workato, Oracle, SAP etc is expected.
THIS ROLE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* API development, maintenance and support.
* Design and management of the current and future middleware solutions across Europe.
* Working knowledge of Big Data.
* Adhere to best practices for Information Security.
* Ability to debug and troubleshoot REST APIs, Java and/or Web applications.
* Requirements analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of software components including unit and integration tests as well as documentation.
* Collaborate with product owners, business analysts and delivery managers, to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
* Define standards and guidelines around scalability, security, logging, auditing, policy management and performance monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
* Ensuring we increase the productivity of the business by automation of process and data transfers and enabling the business to delivery a high level of customer
Due to high volume we can only respond to applications that meet the criteria