UK Job Network
Position: Manufacturing Cleaning Supervisor
Hours: 6am-2pm Monday – Friday
We are seeking a Cleaning Supervisor on a permanent basis within our Halewood site, must have Industrial or Manufacturing Cleaning Supervisory experience
You will be responsible for the supervision of labour to ensure the smooth operation of the cleaning contract. Develop new and existing employees as appropriate, ensuring all individuals are carrying out their duties to a high standard in accordance to all the risk assessments/method statements and completing safety observation checks across the site ensuring there is a brilliant customer relationship wherever possible.
* Supervise and plan operational cleaning activities, including overtime requirements to provide the timely delivery of services to a standard which meets/exceeds those required by the customer and within budget.
* Supervise operational resource for efficient working both as a team and as individuals
* Ensure that the required cleaning activities are delivered as and when required by the appropriate schedule.
* Ensure that cleaning operations are undertaken in a safe manner with special focus on the following:
* All necessary risk assessments and method statements are available
* All necessary current best practice is available and used
* All necessary visual aids are available and used
* All necessary PPE are provided and used
* Materials are used in accordance with COSHH
* To ensure that staff being supervised are thoroughly trained in all safety/operational aspects relating to their job.
* Monitor and record the attendance, absenteeism and lateness of the staff being supervised including the completion of return to work interviews.
* Ensure that all materials and equipment are provided to ensure that staff to undertake work when required.
* To know and correctly use company HR processes for dealing with grievance and disciplinary situations, seeking support from management when appropriate.
* To establish and maintain a clear understanding of customer quality standards so as to operate in a way that ensures both Customer and clients expectations are met.
* Participate where requested in regular reviews of services provided and monthly audit targets in conjunction with the customer to determine the extent of customer satisfaction being achieved.
* Establish and maintain a working knowledge of Company systems and endeavour to ensure adherence to these to provide the timely delivery of services to the required standard. Participate in the implementation of new and revised systems where requested.
* Report to your immediate Manager as and when requested to do so and to deputise for the manager on site when required.
* To support that active promotion of products and services to the customer, liaising with colleagues at all levels to ensure a coordinated approach by the company.
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.