UK Job Network
Team: Research and Development
Proposed end date of assignment: December 2021
Address: Headington, Oxford
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Brief description of role:
* The post holder’s main responsibility will be to support the Novavax trial inbox in an admin capacity, involving specific duties such as:
* General organisation and oversight of the inbox.
* Responding to participant emails, phone calls, and text messages.
* Forwarding/escalating incoming emails where necessary and appropriate.
* Managing appointment bookings for participants (this involves the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Teams).
* Generating participant lists for each clinic day.
* Printing and filing of trial documentation.
* Writing/sending GP letters, vaccine cards, appointment letters, etc.
* Organising clinics (making sure staff are available and booking participant appointments).
* The post holder will work in a team with at least three other members of staff, requiring good communication and an ability to work in teams while working from a remote location.
Qualifications or IT skills required:
* Basic computer literacy
* Microsoft Excel
* Microsoft Teams
* Good communication skills, with both staff and trial participants.
* Ability to respond to queries/emails in a timely manner and, where unable to, proactively find solutions/communicate difficulties to ensure all relevant work is completed.
* Ability to work independently/remotely and raise questions/difficulties where needed.
* Attention to detail.
* Basic knowledge of Data Protection and GDPR.
* Comfortable speaking to trial participants over the phone.
* Ability to occasionally work from the Warneford offices.
* Experience using database platforms, such as iMedidata
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.