UK Job Network
Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a niche firm of Solicitors based on the outskirts of the City Centre. We are assisting with the recruitment of a part time HR and Compliance Advisor to join a welcoming and friendly team.
Duties will include;
* Handling all aspects of recruitment from start to finish
* Conducting new starter inductions and handling all new starter administration
* Preparing and issuing employment contracts
* Updating and maintaining HR files in accordance with legislative requirements
* Maintaining sickness and holiday records
* Co-ordinating and organising work experience placements
* Attending meetings between senior managers and employees in relation to disciplinary and performance issues
* Processing leavers including all leaver administration
* Producing monthly compliance reports
* Ensuring adherence to Lexcel requirements including conducting file reviews checks, checking TOB wording and outsourcing agreements
* Updating and maintaining office/compliance manuals
* Being the point of contact for monitoring visits
* Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations
Applicants must have proven hands on, generalist HR experience. Experience within the legal sector is advantageous although not essential.
This role is a part time position with hours and days being flexible and negotiable. Although some of the role is office based there will also be the opportunity for remote working.
A competitive salary along with free parking is on offer.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.