Salary: £150 – £200/day
Job Type: Full Time / Contract
Minimum Salary: 150.00
Maximum Salary: 200.00
Job Location: London
RSR is a public safety & enterprise security recruitment specialist.
We assist public safety employers to find the right talent.
We assist all employers when they want to source public safety and enterprise security skills and experience.
RSR Public Safety are currently recruiting for HR Caseworkers for a Government Department paying £150 per day PAYE/ £200 a day Umb/Ltd, this is a hybrid role with the office based in London.
You will be reviewing case files for migrants relocating to the United Kingdom and establishing if they are suitable to do so.
Location: London (Hybrid), travel costs provided for office time, distance over 90 minutes.
Contract: Until end of May 2023
Salary: £150 per day PAYE/ £200 a day Umb/Ltd
Vetting: Security Clearance required.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Making autonomous and sound decisions in accordance with relevant Government Policy. Where appropriate, seeking guidance from colleagues, Subject Matter Experts and technical specialists.
* Carefully analysing evidence provided and requesting further information from DBS where necessary.
* Engaging with stakeholders to ensure robust employment checks have been carried out.
* Ensuring that electronic records are promptly and accurately updated to reflect case progress and outcomes.
* Dealing with sensitive and personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
* Responding to queries both internally, externally and from applicants regarding ARAP and supporting shared mailbox management.
* Promptly escalating issues to Team Leads as appropriate.
* Managing and assessing cases in alignment with policy, operating procedures and guidance.
* Notifying applicants by email of the outcome of their application to ARAP once a decision has been made.
* Responding promptly to urgent tasks and Requests for Information.
* Acting and communicating across a range of stakeholders in a sensitive and respectful manner, in line with the intent of the scheme.
* Working to identify if translation or interpretation is required to better aid the applicant and working with DARR translators closely.
* Liaising with stakeholders and OGD’s to ensure objectives are successfully delivered.
* Processing cases of interest such as ARAP Category 4.
* Adhering to and ensuring that others are complying with the wider DARR governance and data protection protocols
* Completing all mandatory training
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Public Safety is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer