UK Job Network
Smart Solutions are working with a large public sector body who are seeking a HR Advisor to join their team based in Carmarthen, with regular travel requirements throughout the West Wales region. This role is maternity cover for a 12 month period.
The HR Advisor duties involve:
* Building strong professional relationships with stakeholders by providing well thought through solutions, advice and guidance on issues related to HR.
* Provide support and guidance for all employees on HR related matters.
* Using experience, skills and knowledge of HR to make an impact in key areas such as management of sickness; performance management; succession planning and recruitment/promotion.
* Coach/Mentor individuals encouraging a learning environment where individuals develop in their role e.g. Line Managers to deal proactively with people issues.
Requirements of the HR Advisor include:
* Hold or working towards Graduate CIPD Membership
* Full valid driving licence
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages and general IT applications
* Knowledge of HR practices, including terms and conditions / contract of employment
* Understanding of GDPR principles and issues relating to a disclosure of personal information
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like to find out more then why not click apply today and one of our team will come back to you, or feel free to call the office on (phone number removed)
Smart Solutions Recruitment are advertising this role and are acting as an employment agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.