UK Job Network
The role of Receptionist primarily includes the following:-
* Attend to guests courteously and deal promptly with their requests and queries.
* Be able to provide detailed information about the hotel and city.
* Allocate rooms to all arriving guests after checking the guest preferences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Overseeing guests during their arrival and departure.
* Handling guest enquiries in an efficient and timely manner.
* Managing information regarding arrivals and room requirements based on occupancy.
* Check all rooms before arrival and liaise with Housekeeping or Maintenance when required.
* Co-ordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
* Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
* Collect Guest feedback following their stay
* Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
* Possess strong organization time management skills with immaculate attention to detail.
* Have exceptional customer service focus and a team player.
* Professional, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
* Be able to work shifts across days, nights and weekends
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.