Pertemps are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers.
Working for the Royal Mail you will be Trunking to other depots. This is your opportunity to have a real impact, in the heart of your community, whilst working for one of the UK's most well-loved brands.
Royal Mail deliver letters and parcels every day to people throughout the country and are relied on by communities across the UK. We are now looking for HGV Class 1 Delivery Drivers to be a part of this world-class service, supporting the service through the busy times.
Working as a HGV Class 1 the role is set across 7 days per week, with various start times, you will be working from Crick, Coventry or Atherstone.
• HGV Class 1 Driver £13.50 – £21.54 per hour
• Parity pay from 9th of November
• Both PAYE and LTD company drivers welcomed
• 20 Days plus eight statutory holidays (28 days in total)
• Weekly pay (every Friday)
• Hi-vis/polo shirts provided
You must hold:
• Valid in date C&E Driving Licence, CPC and Tacho
• 2 years Driving class 1
• No more than 6 endorsement points (No DR or IN Codes)
• If Limited Company – Certificate of Incorporation/Business Bank Account / VAT Reg if applicable
• The ideal candidate must:
• 5 Year Checkable history
• Be reliable
• Flexible approach to start times
• Follow Health and Safety regulations
• Excellent verbal and written English and numeracy.
• Excellent time-keeping skills.
• Ability to fill out necessary paperwork efficiently and correctly.
Should you be interested in joining your local Pertemps team to work in this role, or one of a similar nature, then please contact Anthony or Scott on (phone number removed) or click apply at your earliest convenience. On-line registrations available following initial application stage