UK Job Network
Due to strong growth, we are searching for a talented experienced recruitment consultant to join the team and grow with our client.
You will be responsible for increasing breadth of supply to our existing national clients, developing your own client base, growing the candidate database, and generating revenue whilst upholding core company values.
Whilst the successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running, they will receive support, guidance, and work closely with the Sales Director.
This is the perfect role for someone who understands the value and opportunity of getting into a high growth ambitious business at an early stage and who would like city earning potential with a North Wales/Chester lifestyle and cost base. Our office is based in Conwy, North Wales but we will consider experienced candidates based further afield with a balance of time in the office and at home.
Strong performance in both sales and service will be well rewarded through an uncapped commission structure and progression opportunities.
About the role
* Working with our existing client base to explore opportunities to broaden supply. This will include ANP, ENP, GP and other primary care roles
* Identifying and developing strategies/pitches to win new clients in the primary healthcare space
* Growing the candidate database with quality clinical candidates
* Placing candidates in appropriate roles and managing shift bookings
* Working with the broader team to ensure compliance and payroll obligations are met and run smoothly
* Ensuring high levels of service and responsiveness are maintained at all times
Ideal candidate profile
* Good understanding of the temporary recruitment process with healthcare experience highly desirable but not essential
* Well organised with ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
* Excellent interpersonal skills and good spoken/written English
* Very high level of initiative, drive, and tenacity to achieve targets and goals
We are building one of the UK’s leading public and private healthcare provider support organisations.
Our purpose is to help improve patient outcomes through effective resourcing.
Founded in June 2019 and based in North Wales with an office in London, we have grown our temporary staffing division with major national clients by offering outstanding service, building strong relationships, and leveraging our specialism in NHS 111 as a gateway to other areas of primary care.
We get results in the right way, operating with integrity and respect. We work as a team and our people are trusted to carry out their duties in a relaxed atmosphere with a clear understanding of business direction and performance expectations
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.