UK Job Network
Are you looking to join a strong team and build a home away from home? Are you looking for a role where you get to care for people in a mental health setting and make a difference every day?
If this is the case we have an opportunity for you to become part of a valued team in a variety of hospitals based in Liverpool in the NHS, where you are rewarded for your dedication and successes. This reputable trust provides outstanding mental health support to those who are vulnerable.
Benefits of working for Randstad:
* A dedicated primary consultant with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone to take your call – including a dedicated out of hours team
* A full range of mandatory training to suit your role requirements, free of charge
* A weekly payroll and a range of payment options
* A flexible registration process and easy online application
* An easy-to-use app to set your availability and accept shifts wherever you are at whatever time of day suits you
* Encouraging clients to get involved in daily activities and support them with this.
* Encouraging choice, independence and confidence in all aspects of their day
* Be caring and emotionally support of the difficulties they face
* Enabling people with mental health problems to live an active and sociable life
* Taking part in activities encouraging involvement and engagement
* Offering support and sensitivity to those you care for
* Working as part of a team where communication is key
* Keeping up to date records of changes in behaviour
At least 6 months experience in a similar environment. We welcome applications from those with experience in mental health setting
* If you're a driver you will have access to all of our shifts available
* Flexible rotas to suit the times you are free, simply choose from the pattern below
Long days, Earlies, Lates, Nights. Times vary on each ward/hospital and will be confirmed when booking the shift.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.