Salary: £35000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 35000.00
Maximum Salary: 45000.00
Job Location: Cross Hills, North Yorkshire
Our established and prestigious client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality professional with extensive quality management knowledge around ISO9001.
You'll be leading in the development of strategies and processes to ensure that product quality and customer satisfaction are maintained and that there is continuous improvement.
Competencies / Personal Attributes
* Experience within the Engineering and/or Manufacturing industry
* Excellent time management skills
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Decision maker
* Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office and all other software used by the business
* Team player
* Flexible and proactive
* Sharing the Vision – ensures a common understanding of the sales objectives and strategies
* Good Communicator – inspiring and coaching style of communication
* Organisational and planning skills
* Staff Performance management including team building and development
* Motivational Leadership – leading by example
* Managing change
* Ability to travel world-wide would be an advantage
* Integrity, honesty, ethical and accountable
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Direct and control the staff of the quality and inspection to ensure that they are well motivated and receive all necessary training and development to enable them to carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
Develop strategies and processes to ensure that total quality is promoted throughout the company and the company’s ISO 9001:2015 qualification is maintained.
Develop processes and procedures to ensure that there is continuous improvement in all company operations and that waste is kept to a minimum.
Act as the company's expert on quality management and provide any necessary training and advise to managers and staff to ensure that they pursue the objectives of total quality management and continuous improvement.
Develop quality targets and measures KPI’s for all company operations and monitor the performance.
Provide advice and guidance to the company, its managers and staff on any regulatory aspects of quality management.
Undertake all necessary research to keep abreast of developments in the fields of total quality management and continuous improvement to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position and standard.
Control your departmental budget and resources to ensure that these operate effectively and in accordance with quality standards.
Ensure timely management of final assembly, testing and third-party inspection with the aim of maximising through put.
Provide timely information to the wider organisation about delivery times and performance, in particular the sales department to enable 360° sales dialogue. Assist with external audits across the business and manage internal quality audits
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 8.30-5 (30 min lunch) Friday 8.30-1pm (36.5 hour week)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.