UK Job Network
Graduate R&D Software Engineer – Machine Learning / Deep Learning
Calling all top Masters Graduates with Computer Science or Machine Learning backgrounds, who would like to start their career as an R&D Software Engineer, working in a cutting-edge area of deep learning research. With exciting ongoing projects in the fields of Computer Vision and 3D modelling, this offers the opportunity to work for a hugely exciting venture, currently within the research phase, backed by some of the brightest and most knowledgeable minds within Cambridge.
Working within a relatively new team for a larger successful software group, offering the opportunity and progression of a start-up, with all the backing and benefits of a larger corporation.
Location: Initially remote, Cambridge office once it reopens
Salary: Dependent on experience and relevant experience but as a guide a Masters Graduate can expect to earn £30,000 – £35,000, more for a Ph.D. in Computer Vision or working experience
Requirements for Graduate R&D Software Engineer – Machine Learning
* 2.1 or 1st class Masters degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or Engineering from one of the world’s leading Universities. We would also be happy to hear from Mathematics / Physics with a dissertation in Computer Vision
* Highly knowledgeable in Machine Learning with a strong interest in this area
* Minimum of AAB at A-Level (or equivalent UCAS points)
* Strong knowledge in Python and/or C++
* Experience writing algorithms
* Strong demonstratable maths ability
* Computer vision knowledge- can be from a module at Uni etc
Responsibilities for Graduate R&D Engineer –Machine Learning
* The job involves applying innovative deep learning to problems in computer vision. The role is a mix of research and development including:
* Entering the Computer vision team you will work on cutting-edge computer vision for 3D modelling
* Research into areas of machine learning, computer vision with the opportunity to further expand you knowledge in other areas of signal processing, deep learning, and audio analytics
* Algorithm development
* Predominantly programming in Python (although sometimes you will be required to quickly pick up a new language if it is deemed the best fit for a specific project).
What this offers:
* A brilliant opportunity to start your career in one of the most futuristic areas of technology
* Training, guidance and mentorship by brilliant Research Engineers within this field
* A great transition from academia to industry in an intensive research-driven company
If you would like to enquire about this unique Deep Learning / Computer Vision Research opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link ensuring you include academic grades.
Keywords- MSc / MA / Computer Vision / Augmented Reality / Deep learning / artificial intelligence / research / science / post-doc / post-doctorate / Ph.D. / Computer Science / Machine Learning / Mathematics / Natural Sciences / Engineering / Physics, Astrophysics / Python / MATLAB / audio analytics / signal processing /speech / data science / linear algebra / audio analytics / information engineering / C++ / R&D / Research and Development
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focuses on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Please visit our website to see our other opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV