UK Job Network
Generator Service Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity within our company for a Generator Service Engineer at our Depot in St Helen’s.
This role involves carrying out service and maintenance repairs on our rental fleet of diesel powered generators.
The nature of this role requires travel to and from site for both service and maintenance calls therefore, a UK driving licence is essential.
This position is full time and flexibility in respect of working hours is expected, as is an availability to work the companies on call out of hours rota.
* A good knowledge of diesel engines
* Experience of working with generators
* Good time management, ability to organise and prioritise work under pressure
* Attention to detail
Desirable but not essential as training will be provided:
* Mechanical experience
In return we offer:
* A competitive salary & overtimes rates
* Development opportunities & qualifications
* Company Pension scheme
* Annual Holiday entitlement of 20 days plus Statutory Bank Holidays
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.