UK Job Network
08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday
08:00 – 16:00 on Friday
My Client was established in 1958, specializes in the manufacture of plastic building products, and semi-finished substrates for print and display. A multi-site manufacturing group, supplying material to 74 countries across 5 continents.
Key tasks and duties:
– Basic assembly on the production line where you will be required to use Silicone gun's, tape, attach foamers and use glue guns.
-Picking and packing, and general warehouse duties
– Loading and unloading products onto a machine, good level of math is required
– All sections require you to be fit and healthy due to heavy lifting
– Comply with all safety requirements. This includes participating in all safety related activities such as safety talks, behavioral based safety observations, audits, etc.
– Follows standard operating procedures for all assigned tasks
– Monitor machine parameters and resolve processing problems
Permanent opportunities available dependent on performances and attendance.
Previous production experience required
Car Park and site Canteen