Salary: £24.52 – £31.56/hour
Job Type: Full Time / Contract
Minimum Salary: 24.52
Maximum Salary: 31.56
Job Location: London
RSR is a public safety & enterprise security recruitment specialist. We assist public safety employers find the right talent. We assist all employers when they want to source public safety and enterprise security skills and experience.
RSR are currently recruiting for a G6 Policy Officer.
This role is responsible for supporting and contributing to policy development, the commissioning of services, and building and maintaining effective relationships with partners, that actively support the delivery of the Mayor’s Police and Crime Plan (PCP) for London..
Contract: 3 months
Work hours: Full time – Hybrid
Salary: £24.52 PAYE – £31.56 LTD
Main duties and responsibilities
* Deliver programmes of work as set out in the Police and Crime Plan. These could cover, but are not limited to:
• Reducing and preventing violence
• Better supporting victims
• Increasing Trust and Confidence in both Police and the criminal justice system
• Tackling Violence against women and girls
• Protecting people from being exploited and harmed, including a focus on young people
* Support the commissioning of services that are designed to meet the needs of Londoners, ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion are understood and responded to.
* Support the development of policy and delivery of activities for a specific portfolio/programme.
* Responsible for managing and monitoring of number contracts and grants to ensure impact for Londoners and value for money.
* Produce briefings and submissions with policy options and advice to the Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime, and senior officers.
* Support and coordinate engagement with partners to help contribute towards the delivery of
* Support the team in monitoring and tracking financial activity.
* Contribute to MOPAC’s responsibility and oversight over the Metropolitan Police Service,
through the collection and sharing of information and intelligence.
* Help ensure that the Mayor, DMPC and MOPAC fulfil their obligations, and respond efficiently and effectively to relevant London Assembly committees and sub-committees.
* Experience of policy development and implementation
* Knowledge of commissioning, in the context of delivering outcomes for citizens
* Experience of managing projects and producing project and delivery plans
* Experience of producing briefings and policy advice for senior officers or political leaders
* IT literacy including MS Office
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer