UK Job Network
At Trade House Media, we bring together senior expertise from the technology, publisher and agency sides of ad tech. We know that, for publishers, navigating the advertising ecosystem and making informed decisions isn’t always easy. That’s why we combine the latest technology with something more traditional; strong, trusting relationships and shared know-how. As a result, we don’t just boost advertising revenue in the short term. We create sustainable, lasting revenue for years to come.
As a start-up business in our 5th year of trading and demonstrating impressive year on year growth, we are now looking to make an investment in the team to really support the growth trajectory of our products, which include data analytics & APIs for web publishers.
Digital media owners that make money from placing advertising on their digital properties. News websites, niche blogs and large blue chip corporations in the UK and the US all form part of our client base.
We specialise in providing an enterprise level monetisation solution to these media owners. Providing technology selection, advertising optimisation and aggregated reporting and insights.
* Build, support and develop our proprietary publisher analytics suite
* Maintain and enhance the existing database
* Pull data in from multiple sources via APIs
* Develop the front-end data visualisations
* Ensure best in class product, user and data security
* Work directly with stakeholders to identify new products and features
* Test and iterate these features in sprints
* Estimate sprint points for tasks
* Guide the executive team on technical solutions to business problems
* Support our publisher clients with issues related to code compatibility
* Enjoys working directly with stakeholders
* Strong knowledge of relational databases
* Experience working with AWS or any other cloud services
* Comfortable working in an agile, flexible environment
* Comfortable building systems and features that may or may not make it into the final build.
* Experience in data analytics and processing and optimising big data sources for fast queries.
* Understanding of the underlying technology that underpins the advertising ecosystem on the internet (programmatic advertising) and associated ecosystem, and common processes (e.g., server-to-server integrations, Prebid, real time bidding, cookie sync, etc)
As a remote first business you will find autonomy appealing and excited by the opportunity to form your own value in the business. As a first technical hire there's a huge opportunity to establish yourself as an integral part of the team with the chance to influence the growth and success of the company and product.
* Salary circa £60,000
* Company performance based annual bonus
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Semi-remote working
* Free drinks and snacks provided
* 25 days leave plus your birthday
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.