Salary: £10.05 – £26.72/hour £50 bonus
Job Type: Full Time / Temporary
Minimum Salary: 10.05
Maximum Salary: 26.72
Job Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Foundry Operative – Northwick, Worcester – Apply Now!
Time and attendance bonus applicable
At Jobandtalent, we are recruiting for Foundry operatives to work with an important company in the Worcester. They are UK's largest aluminium die caster and global specialists in manufacturing for the automotive sector. We are looking for entry level Foundry operators, no experience needed as all training is provided. There is room to progress and develop within the company.
● £10.05 to £13.36 per hour / Overtime up to £26.72 per hour
As a Foundry Operative you will need to have:
● Good understanding of health and safety at work
● Communicative level of English
● Pass drug and alcohol test on the first day
Role of a Foundry Operative:
● Working in loud and hot environment
● Very repetitive role, doing the same task through the shift
● Working with hot and molten aluminium
● Operating press setter and CNC
● Assembling aluminium casting using various Foundrys
● Checking quality of the aluminium castings
● Working in fast paced environment keeping up with the pre set KPIs
Benefits of working with us as a Foundry Operative:
● Time and attendance bonus £50 a month
● 28 Holidays per year
● Weekly Pay
● Pension Scheme
● Mortgage references
This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking for Foundry Operative jobs in Worcester.
Sign your contract with Jobandtalent for some great working benefits and professional stability.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply and one of our team members will get in touch with you shortly!
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.