UK Job Network
Warehouse Operative / Forklift Truck Driver, Knottingley, Shifts to be arranged, 48 hour standard week + OT, £9.98 (This includes attendance bonus), 6 months fixed contract, possibly leading to permanent.
Our client is a well established, fast moving and growing company who are looking to appoint a Counterbalance Fork Truck Driver for their busy operation.
The role will be to deliver stock to all internal and external customers on time and in full using a counterbalance fork truck, whilst ensuring stock is moved & transacted correctly, supporting 100% stock accuracy in all warehouses
Responsibilities of the Forktruck Driver will include;
* Delivering stock to the production lines using a counterbalance fork truck, in advance of production demand
* Collecting finished stock from the production lines and stock locate back into the Warehouse correctly using a Counterbalance Forklift Truck.
* Picking stock & load onto trucks for all outbound freight ensuring only good quality stock is loaded
* Processing & offloading all inbound freight
* Carrying out physical stock counts when required
* Using the barcode scanning where appropriate when stock is moved onsite or offsite
We are looking for FLT Driver with a Counterbalance licence and is used to driving a forklift in a very busy environment.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that all applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.