Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Job Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City
A successful and well-established Property & Real Estate business are currently recruiting for an FM Director to head up, oversee and develop their Total FM service delivery across a number of multi-site commercial real estate portfolio throughout the Central belt of Scotland on a full-time permanent basis.
Their current “Total FM” delivery package spans across Engineering, Security, Landscaping & Energy across the business portfolio which includes both internal stakeholders and external clients.
Key responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
* Management and direction of their Total FM service delivery incorporating Engineering, Security, Landscaping and Energy across the business portfolio which includes both internal stakeholders and external clients
* Full P&L and Compliance responsibility for all departments that fall under the Total FM business
* Process and System implementation
* Management and reporting of agreed budget, P&L accounts and KPI measurements for each department under the Total FM business
* Maintaining oversight of PPM and reactive delivery in line with SFG20 standards
* Maintaining oversight of CAFM and Asset management systems in line with SFG20 standards
* Mobilisation of multi tenanted commercial developments
* A highly motivated professional with extensive knowledge of all aspects of facilities & property management
* A strategic, commercial, and operationally astute professional
* Have held full responsibility from singular site to multi-site TFM portfolios
* Strong Personnel management and client management skills
* Strong commercial skills including proven track record of full P&L responsibility
* Stakeholder management experience
* Full UK Drivers Licence
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.